How to Play
Simply, take a picture of the Bragpacker article in Jetwings and email to [email protected] and comment with your upcoming travel destination, date and the product mentioned here that you would like to take on this trip. That’s it!
Bragpacker.com will select two lucky winners by June 2nd, 2018 – one will win the packable backpack and one will be provided a luggage item of their choice to use on their trip, Rent free
- Winners will be notified via their email Ids. Announcement may also be made on Bragpacker’s social media pages.
- The products provided to the winners will be thoroughly inspected by Bragpacker.com and will be provided in a fully functional state with accessories required for it’s usage.
- The winners will be fully responsible for returning the product and all provided accessories at the end of the rental period back to Bragpacker and liable for any damages to it.
- A 100% refundable security deposit will be payable by the winner before the product is delivered to them.
- If a Contest Winner does not respond to the notification within 3 days , Bragpacker reserves the right to choose another winner in his/her place.
- Bragpacker’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition including selection of winners will be final
- This contest is being run by the promoters of Bragpacker.com. They reserve the right to end or amend this contest at any time
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non transferable. Geographical restrictions on services offered by Bragpacker.com shall apply for the prizes.
- Coupon codes, if any, sent to eligible contestants shall have a validity of 6 months and are applicable on products that are from bragpacker’s own inventory i.e not from a third party. Minimum rental amounts shall still apply. Products on rent are subject to availability
- By entering this Contest, the participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The Contest Rules shall be governed by Indian law and any disputes will be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.