- 1 Packet transforms to 1 Plate, which can serve 2 people.
- Contains no preservatives, no msg, no artificial flavours.
- You just need a heat source (stove / microwave / kettle) and water to make it. Nothing extra needed.
Steps of Preparation:
Stove or Microwave Method.
1. Bring to Boil 350ml of water.
2. Add contents of the packet and heat for 3 mins on medium heat without the lid and stir occasionally.
3. Close the lid, keep for 2 minutes and your dish is ready to eat.
1. Bring to Boil 250ml of water and empty it into a plastic or a glass container.
2. Add contents of the packet to the container, stir once and then close the lid.
3. Open after 8 mins, stir once and your dish is ready to eat.
Best Enjoyed with a dollop of butter and a bread bun.
( Best before 6 months from the date of packaging. Store in a cool and dry place. Consume everything once opened.)