- 1 Packet transforms to 1 Plate, which can serve 2 people.
- Contains no preservatives, no msg, no artificial flavours.
- You just need a heat source (stove / microwave / kettle) and water to make it. Nothing extra needed.
Steps of Preparation:
Stove or Microwave Method.
1. Bring to Boil 200 ml of water.
2. Add contents of the packet and heat for 5 mins on medium heat without the lid and stir occasionally.
3. Close the lid, keep for 2 minutes and your dish is ready to eat.
1. Bring to Boil 150 ml of water and empty it into a plastic or a glass container.
2. Add contents of the packet to the container, stir once and then close the lid.
3. Open after 10 mins, stir once and your dish is ready to eat.
Best Enjoyed with Tandoori Roti or Naan.
( Best before 6 months from the date of packaging. Store in a cool and dry place. Consume everything once opened.)